Soft Opening of our New Bar space!
The moment we have all been waiting for!
If you have visited our distillery any time in the past year, you may have overheard that we acquired the little space next door. You then probably heard that we were going to build a pretty swell bar in said space. And finally, you might have heard word that there was going to be an attached gin “summer” garden.
Well, all of those things are absolutely TRUE! After what seems like an eternity waiting on inspections and approvals, we can finally announce that our space is ready for the public.
We would like to formally invite you to the VERY SOFT OPENING of our New Columbia Distillers Bar this upcoming Saturday (7/20/2019).
We are extremely excited to be able to offer a COOL space (literally and figuratively) to our wonderful patrons and loyal gin drinkers. That’s right folks! We will have air conditioning and just in the nick of time for the scorching 100 degree weekend expected.
Are you officially PUMPED!?!?! WE ARE!
Here are some things to know for your visit on Saturday:
This is a VERY SOFT opening, so bear with us as we move into the new space and work out any potential kinks.
- We will be open for our regular hours of 1-4pm.
- The tastings and happy hour cocktails will be our consistently delicious offerings, but will take place in the new space, and tours of the distillery will be announced as normal (about once every 45 mins-1 hour).
- Our “Gin Garden” will NOT be officially set up for this Saturday, but if you would like to brave the elements, you are welcome to grab a chair outside, but please don’t overheat.
- The entrance will be marked by our welcoming sandwich board located on Fenwick Street. You will be entering through the outdoor area on the left side facing the building, again, we will place a sign out outside denoting where to go.
- As always, please bring your I.D.s.
- We will continue to update the public on future hours, openings, and goings-on via our social media (just click the links at the bottom of the page).